Nikon D610 DSLR Camera with 50mm f/1.8G Lens and Free Accessory Kit
The Nikon D610 is a budget-priced FX-Mount full-frame sensor Nikon DSLR camera with a 24.3MP CMOS sensor and high image quality. Boasting wide dynamic range, smooth colors and tonal gradations with low noise, the D610 is the most affordable Nikon full-frame camera on the market. The sensor works with an Expeed 3 image processor for
The Nikon D610 is a budget-priced FX-Mount full-frame sensor Nikon DSLR camera with a 24.3MP CMOS sensor and high image quality. Boasting wide dynamic range, smooth colors and tonal gradations with low noise, the D610 is the most affordable Nikon full-frame camera on the market. The sensor works with an Expeed 3 image processor for a top ISO of 25,600, a fast 6fps continuous shoot rate, and a quiet shooting mode. The camera also captures full 1080p HD video. A sophisticated 39-point autofocus array system provides reliable AF in low light. What you should know about the Nikon D610: FX-Format Sensor: The D610’s 24.3MP 35mm FX-format CMOS sensor works together with the Expeed 3 image processor for detailed images with a high dynamic range and color accuracy. Native low-light sensitivity tops out at ISO 6400 and can be expandable to 25,600. Performance is best in class, with a 6fps burst rate a full resolution. You can also shoot up to 3fps sequences without raising and lowering the reflex mirror. Users can switch from FX to DX format mode to record APS-sized images. This allows users to use Nikon’s DX-specific lenses. RAW files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at 12 or 14-bits. Speedy autofocus: The Multi-Cam 4800 AF sensor has 39 AF points in light down to -1 EV. Intelligent Scene recognition identifies subjects and adjusts focus tracking and panning accordingly. The number of focus points can be changed manually, and the seven ce
- Nikon D610 DSLR Camera – EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery – MH-25 Battery Charger – Eyepiece Cap – Rubber Eyecup – USB Cable – Camera Strap – BM-14 LCD Monitor Cover – Body Cap – Accessory Shoe Cover – MB-D14 Multi Battery Power Pack – WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter – Nikon 1 Year Warranty – Nikon 50mm f/1.8G AF-S Lens – HB-47 Lens Hood – Lens Caps – CL-1013 Soft Lens Case – Nikon 5 Year USA Warranty (Lens) – Nikon Camera Case – 58mm Filter KIt – 64GB SDXC Memory Card – Software Package
- FX format makes a difference: The D610’s FX-format CMOS image sensor will transport your photography to new heights. Boasting a larger pixel than you’ll get in other formats with the same pixel count, it’s able to capture more light. This technical advantage has a huge impact on dynamic and image quality at high ISOs.
- 4 key assets: Vital elements for a formidable machine – FX-format sensor, EXPEED 3, Picture Control and NIKKOR
- NIKKOR: NIKKOR lenses realize the sensor’s full potential, achieving exquisite sharpness with minimized aberration, while rendering spectacular bokeh for a three dimensional look that’s true-to-life.
- EXPEED 3: The D610 takes full advantage of Nikon’s EXPEED 3, the same image-processing engine found in the D4 and D800 series, meaning it can swiftly manage the large data files that an FX-format sensor produces.
More Camera Suggestions For You